I have to represent surveys with questions like these ones:
Studying those groups of questions I found these rules:
- A survey has questions' groups.
- A questions' group has a name and questions (all question will have the same number of options).
- A question has a question text and a group of possible options to answer it.
- An option has a name and a type.
- A type could be: Text, Yes/No or Checkbox.
- An answer is a value that user gives to an question's option for a given survey.
Do you think that those requisites are OK?
With, those requisites I have design the following conceptual model (here I call form instead of survey):
I need to make surveys dynamics. I'm going to reuse group of question, questions and/or options.