In my database, I have columns that should contain text pieces.
- What is the best data type used for texts in SQL?
- How can I show that text as a numbered or bullet list?
- Can I search for a certain word or sentence in that text?
- Can I make some words in the text piece as a hyperlinks to refers to another columns content?
Example about the Augmentin medicine
- Augmentin is a penicillin antibiotic.
- Augmentin contains a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called penicillins.
- Clavulanate potassium is a form of clavulanic acid, which is similar to penicillin.
- Augmentin is used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin.