- software will used in many countries ..each country products differ from others and these products will be available in 2 languages: english, the native language .
- i start designing a DB for each country have its own pdts in english and its own language .
- is there better way to keep all data of products, countries, languages in one place but separated from eachothers?? .
- how can i link all these DBs together and modify them easily?
- Anybody can ask a question
- Anybody can answer
- The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
First, it appears that English may not be your first language so I am going to reword your question and then focus on it from there.
The answer is that you should likely use one database for all of this. If you simply change the table name for the country or language in your software, all of the other fields will be the same.
In your software, I suggest simply providing an option to switch countries and use different table names based on the country. So, you would use
Changes to either table could be accomplished by making a change in your software configuration to use a different table name instead. So, your code would be
I would suggest only using a single database regardless of your other design decisions.