11.70.FC6 Developer Edition on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit:
- Downloaded via IIUG link and installed it.
- I created a custom DSS instance named "server" with a 128GB dbspace named "datadbs".
- Install wizard created a Windows user "informix".
- I connected to instance "server", logging in as "informix".
- Executed an SQL script "CREATE DATABASE voters IN datadbs NLSCASE INSENSITIVE;"
- This failed (see first image), then tried creating the db via dbaccess menu.
- In dbaccess, dbspaces options did not show "datadbs", only root, phys, log & sbs dbs', but when I do a dir of the dbspaces it shows "datadbs" with 107GB (see second image).
- I set the following values in "onconfig.server" (see third image), but still no dice!