How can I capture queries that fail on the SQL Server due to connection failures?
Profiler doesnt seem to capture if there is a connectivity loss.
This is scenario:
- DB server running in Domain A
- SQL Client running on a server in Domain B - runs a transaction that would typically take 15 seconds to complete.
- Network connectivity breaks at 10th second between Domain A and Domain B
- SQL client displays error message - network failure
- Transaction not completed on the DB server. No records updated.