I'm researching the best way to do the following but haven't been able to come up with anything. I'm trying to build a small (probably 3 or so tables with at most 200 records each) relational database that is hosted online. If it could be hosted offline, I'd use Access and call it a day, but I can't figure out an equivalent that is online.
- accessible online via anywhere
- ability to restrict viewing of certain information to certain users
- once setup, is very easy to use
- not a lot of coding - I'm not fluent in any server side coding and don't want to spend the time learning for this small of a project - e.g. Access can do a lot without coding
- free though cheap is an option (since this is a small project, it shouldn't cost more than 5-10$ a month)
If this isn't possible, I'd be obliged if someone could direct me to the closest thing to it. Thanks.