We have just changed from a workgroup to a domain running SBS 2012 and SQL Server 2008R2. The problem I have is when logged in as a domain user my application connects to the server but only returns some of the data.
If I use the same computer and log in as the old local user (same user name and password as the domain account) it works fine.
I have added the domain user name as sysadmin in SQL Server and it still only returns some of the data. I know the obvious answer is just to use the local accounts but then we wont be able to use the exchange email and other functions in the domain.
I have tried everything I can think of and spent 3 days searching through SQL forums and found no answer yet.