OK. I have scoured the Internet for information on trying to fix this and found nothing that deals with my situation. I started here, that lead me to here, that lead me to looking at netsh commands for HTTP.
Understand: I have no problem what-so-ever accessing the Report Manager or Web Service using HTTP/80.
My problem is strictly getting HTTPS/443 to work and open up the exact same page that HTTP/80 uses. All I get is
HTTP Error 404.
- Build number for SQL and SSRS:
- My certificate is installed on the server
- Windows Firewall is disabled, but I am just trying to bring HTTPS up locally on the server
- I have configured everything as instructed by Microsoft in RSCM.
- SSL configuration has been done through RSCM, and using that URL to attempt access
- I have verified in
netshthat the SSL certificate is binded on IP:port 443.
- The registry keys under
HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HTTP\Parameters\SslBindingInfoare present for
show iplistenwas not showing anything, so I
add iplisten ipaddress=0.0.0.0, but that did not affect anything
- Within my
SecureConnectionLevelis set to
I am stuck, what am I missing here to do or check?
I just completed a fresh install on a brand new server, same result.