I am getting below errors while running DBCA with silent install using response file
ORA-12547: TNS:lost contact PRCR-1079 : Failed to start resource ora.ocl.db
It's a fresh installation and not upgrade.
Oracle grid stack is up and running and netca worked properly too.
I have tried below tricks/hacks/ways for this
1. Uninstalled new version of
and Installed the required version. Then executed
relink all using oracle user
2. Listeners are up and running on both nodes.
3. permission of $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oracle is correct. Sticky bit is set.
4. Every time I re-run DBCA, I remove entry from /etc/oratab. Is that sufficient.
5. To remove SID, I am not finding
$ORACLE_HOME/bin/oradim, rather oradism is present.