I am trying to install Oracle 11g on my client's server. In order to download it to the server, I have followed this :
- Logged in to www.oracle.com with my client's username/pass from my desktop.
- Accepted the Licence agreement (OTN).
- clicked on the download link
- When my browser started the download, I copied the download link, and
- wget -c "the_download_link"
However, I get "403 Forbidden" error. So how do I download the Oracle db, directly to the server (rather than downloading to my Desktop first and then uploading it to the server) ?