I am after some personal recommendations for a SQL Server 2012 Database Administrators Course with exams.
- Exam 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Exam 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
- Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
I have done previous training with
• Training Camp (FireBrand) this course they want £ 5,275 (6,330 Inc. VAT) this is too costly, yes I know they give Food and accommodation and exams. Good but currently out of my budget.
• Learning tree this was designed to cover everybody was diluted a bit and the certification was their own.
• Parity Training now have gone bust.
• StayAhead training they mainly do Oracle but not bad.
I am after somewhere quality in that includes instructor lead training and exams the closer to Oxford (UK) the better.
I know this info will become out of date but will be useful as a guide for others, so will close in May 2014.