I have a few questions relating to UUID's, but before I go on, let me explain our schema a bit, first, we're on MySQL 5.5 (Percona's version to be exact)... In each applicable table, we use a two ...
I am very perturbed by this weird behaviour I am seeing in the auto_increment value recorded in the bidID of a Bids table after performing bulk insertion using a stored procedure: INSERT INTO Bids ...
We have an active and important InnoDB table with about 8M rows. We just noticed that for several months, the primary key value (a BIGINT) has been jumping by hundreds at a time. I turned on query ...
I have a MySQL Innodb table with 'id' as auto increment primary key coloumn. My Scripts are doing following operations: insert ignore into tablename set x='a', y='b' update ignore tablename set ...