Tag Info

New answers tagged

1

I had this error, and now I have discovered the source of the problem. I had a hard time finding out, so maybe this will be useful to someone, even though I realize, my problem and workaround may not be spot on matching op's original trouble. I am migrating data from MSSQL to MySQL, and the content being migrated is html-content from Sitecore CMS (target ...


0

This shows the collation and character set for one table: SELECT column_name, character_set_name, collation_name FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name = 'your_table_name'


0

You still have the character_set_client set to utf8 First make sure utf8mb4 exists mysql> select * from information_schema.character_sets where CHARACTER_SET_NAME like 'utf8%'; +--------------------+----------------------+---------------+--------+ | CHARACTER_SET_NAME | DEFAULT_COLLATE_NAME | DESCRIPTION | MAXLEN | ...



Top 50 recent answers are included