New answers tagged

2

I finally figured it out. The main reason for the crashes and the mysql_upgrade error was related to missing and/or corrupted primary keys of the mysql table. There were also a couple missing records in the mysql.db table, which likely couldn't update previously due to the GRANT crashes and would have been related to Plesk "Database Servers" ...


0

thanks for your answer. Ok, I did vmstat thing that's suggested in Oracle's site. Got this, I really don't know if there's something abnormal with these statistics. procs -----------memory---------- ---swap-- -----io---- --system-- -----cpu----- r b swpd free buff cache si so bi bo in cs us sy id wa st 0 0 39 280 43 ...



Top 50 recent answers are included