New answers tagged

0

I have found the solution - it was as simple as changing my FactSales table' column Date to type Date, rather than having it as I4. After that I was able to bind it in Dimension Usage.


2

I found the answer eventually .... There was a job set up to incrementally process the cube. Incremental cube processing requires a query to be defined to select new fact data to merge into the cube. In my case, this query was defined badly and was selecting the entire set of fact data, i.e. all the data that was already in the cube. Although fully ...



Top 50 recent answers are included