New answers tagged

0

I ran into this issue a while back. Our Java application was trying to submit batched insert statements to the database containing UTF-8 encoded strings (the default for Java), but the Sybase server was configured with ISO-1 character set. The dataserver was Sybase ASE 15.7, and belonging to another team so we could not change its character set to UTF8. ...


1

I finally found the options of the database in Sybase Central and had a play with various options and I got it to work with turning ON "allow_snapshot_isolation" it was OFF by default.



Top 50 recent answers are included