|visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|seen||Oct 1 '12 at 21:46|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization.
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com! It actually has questions that are of interest to programmers:
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Version control messages: what tense?
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- Marking plural of code words
- Plural form of “Software”
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
|bio||website||english.stackexchange.com||visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|location||Europe, GMT+1||seen||Oct 1 '12 at 21:46|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes