2 deleted 66 characters in body
source | link

The other option to Aaron's excellent advice is to just remove @schedule_uid, the procedure will create a new UID for the schedule. That is how I moved all the jobs from our old server to our new one with out issue.

EDIT: Removed request to move to comment after Aaron's Comment

The other option to Aaron's excellent advice is to just remove @schedule_uid, the procedure will create a new UID for the schedule. That is how I moved all the jobs from our old server to our new one with out issue.

EDIT: Removed request to move to comment after Aaron's Comment

The other option to Aaron's excellent advice is to just remove @schedule_uid, the procedure will create a new UID for the schedule. That is how I moved all the jobs from our old server to our new one with out issue.

1
source | link

The other option to Aaron's excellent advice is to just remove @schedule_uid, the procedure will create a new UID for the schedule. That is how I moved all the jobs from our old server to our new one with out issue.

EDIT: Removed request to move to comment after Aaron's Comment