In our new system we have three type of people
- Business owner
- Assistant of business owner
- Staff (a skilled employee)
I am having following entity
- [Business] - include detail about business owner
- [Assistant] - detail about the assistant
- [Staff] - detail about the staff
- There will be only one business owner for a given business, means there can be only one login for business owner. He is like a super user for his business.
- Business owner can be staff as well.
- A single business can contains more then one staff and each staff have different kind of rights/permissions can be configured by business owner.
- Only one assistant allowed per business and rights/permissions can be configured by business owner.
What would be right way to go?
Any help/suggestion appreciated!!!