I'm designing a database. This system has question, answer and comment.
- Question has some type of questions. In each type, there some differences so they're have some difference fields.
- Answer and comment have some slight differences too.
But both those three tables have some same things: UserID, content, DateCreated, VoteUp, VoteDown, Share ...
- With those similar, should I combine question, answer and comment into one table name Post?
- Has an additional field to tell which kind of this post?
- Which advantages and disadvantages for this way?