I have two servers (both servers are on Windows OS):
Server_Arunning Oracle 12c
Server_Brunning SQL Server 2014
I want to implement data synchronization between them with Oracle Golden Gate technology.
I've downloaded these software from Oracle's website:
- Oracle GoldenGate V188.8.131.52.0 for SQL Server on Windows (64 bit) (71 MB)
- Oracle GoldenGate V184.108.40.206.0 for Oracle on Windows (64-bit) (239 MB)
- Which one of these two software I have to install in each servers?
- I want it to be BI-DIRECTIONAL.
- How configure each servers to achieve this goal?