I have SQL Server 2008 R2 (named instance) on a Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Enabled remote access to SQL Server
- Enabled shared memory & TCP/IP protocols & named pipes for the SQL Server instance.
- Created a firewall rule for TCP Port 1433
- Created a firewall rule for UDP Port 1434
- Created a firewall rule for SQLBrowser.exe
- Created a firewall rule for SQLservr.exe
- Ensured SQL Browser & SQL Server are running
I'm able to remotely access SQL Server (ip\instance name,port number) but can't access with (ip\instance name).
I tried with turning off firewall, but the problem was not resolved.
How can I fix it?