I have a package that has an Execute Sql Task. When I run it in SSDT it works fine, the query is executed. When I deploy it on the server and run the package, the query is not executed and there is no error in the execution report. Even if I put "BLABLABLA" as the query, there is no fail. The query is not dynamic.
I've started SQL Profiler while running the package and I can see that the Task goes through the Pre and Post Validation, but the query is never executed.
I've tried running the package on the server with my user with no luck.
Here's a screen shot of my package.
I've disable all other task to isolate the problem.
Thanks for your help