I am working on an ERD which represents the relationships between entities in a Web development company behavioral model. There I have entities like:
- Service ----------- (like: web development, web design, web consultation, ...)
- Order-item ------- (like: web development, web design, web consultation, ...)
- Task --------------- (like: web development task3, web design task7)
- Delivery ----------- (like: the developed web app, web consultation session, ...)
I have this diagram so far, though I know it still has major problems, and it is just for a start point:
- Customer makes
services, combined to form an
orderwhich relates to an
project-phases with each
project-phaserelated to an
tasks, each of which is assigned to a
delivery, which will be delivered upon payment of the related
containscompletely the same? If not, how to choose between them for relationships?! what is the measure?!
- Are there any rational problems with the Main concept section?
- Any helpful ideas or suggestions to improve this model?
Any help with this, would be really appreciated.
Final version of the diagram