I am having a hard time creating a pub/sub database schema with stateful metrics.
Saying it aloud it sounds easy enough:
"There are many organizations that will subscribe to checklists that are derived from guiding documents for ALL org's. The org's will maintain their own answers for the checklists (T/F), not all org's will need to answer all checklist items. When an author changes a checklist item, the org's should be notified."
What I have thus far: ERR.mwb
The desired result would be the following:
- Checklist ABC Metrics = 8/10
- Item Metric = True
- Item n...
- Checklist n...
- Department n...
What I am looking for:
- Is this architecture close to what I "say" I am looking for?
- Do pub/sub schemas require many "bridged" tables, as I'ved used?
- I know updated and created dates would be necessary too but, how do you maintain the state of each department and there answers (Yes/No, True/False) to all of these items within all of the checklists?
- Is this a Key->Value, Document-Store, Relational, polyglot solution or etc... at its core?
- I would like to receive any high-level or detailed schemas, links to resources/articles.