Which one of them is good to use? I'm developing a application which will have the following functionalities.
- Multiple users
- Each user will have their own database
- Data objects will be different; like product, department etc...
- Need a faster search/retrieval of data
- Million of requests per seconds.
- Support for PHP is preferable but not necessary.
I've been searching for this from last couple of days but couldn't make a decision to use one of them.
I've read somewhere that we shouldn't use Elastic-Search as a independent database? Is that correct?