I have 4 servers running MySQL 5.6. A,B,C and D. A and B are Master and slave whose default port is 3306. C and D are running in non-default ports 3360.
A and C are in Master-Master replication mode. C and D are in Master-Slave setup.
Now I need to change the ports on A and B from 3306 to 3360, what commands I need to run and in what order to have B,C and D back in replication?
Is the below steps right?
- Stop the slaves in B, C and D.
- Stop A and change the port in A to 3360 and start A.
- Stop B and change the port in B to 3360. Ensure skip slave start is set to true.
- Start B and run change master to master_port=3360 and start slave.
- In C, run the same as step 4.
- Start slave in D.
And also, while I type change master to master_port, should I write the full commands with master_log_pos, username, pass and then port? Or just the port is enough to restart the replciation?