I'm developing an application for my last year/degree at school.
- This application is for a mechanical workshop;
- It will have two types of users:
- Administrator will be just to add new users (with this I mean, just the owner of the workshop can add users to this application, via graphic interface);
- User will be able to add Questions and Answers (that will be the same thing, because he will have a question, and then will put its resolution, it's like my own tutorial) about what he fix at the mechanical workshop;
- User will sometimes need to search for one that he has already input as question/answer/solvedproblem/whatever. -Questions or Answers procediments are step-by-step, so I guess that we'll need to have a table for components, I'm not sure. -The application will ask you for noises, smells, whatever that the man that works at the place detect on a car or motorcycle being repaired. We cannot forget this is a step-by-step Q&A and that I will need to put what I'm trying to solve, how I solved and then one month or two later I'll find/searching what I've already did.
I'm very newbie with databases, how can I design this? I'm very good at using database info, but to make one I would really need someone's help. Let me know if you need more details.