We have a master-master replication setup with 3 databases being replicated between both masters; 'database a', 'database b', 'database c'. Replication is row-based.
'database c' had an issue and we created a copy of it named 'database c-2' on master 1. We would like to:
- replicate 'database c-2' to master 2.
- Once replication is confirmed, we remove 'database c'
- rename 'database c-2' to 'database c'
- Is it possible to achieve this without restarting the mysql service ?
- Is it possible to rename a currently replicated database on the fly without breaking replication ?
Thanks in advance.