What I did:
- installed postgresql 9.3.1
- installed postgis 2.1.2
- I tried to find the distance by selecting column input_variable_1 with value 50.
I got the following result.
select input_variable_1 <-> 50 as distance from test_ata limit 10; distance 48 2 17 29 44 37 45 17 49 2 (10 rows)
what i want:
input: column which stores array values say 2000 elements in a single record.
I came across cube extension and postGIS there i can get distance between two points by using tree and distance concepts for lower dimentsions upto 100.
- How to find the distance between two arrays having elements atleast 2000 in postgresql?
- which tree is best for 2000 dimension indexing in postgresql?
- finally i want to know how to use KNN search in postgresql?