I'm making a story-composer application which allows users to write stories and other users can contribute to it. A story can have multiple storylines and multiple levels(think like a tree or thread structure). Following are the constraints :
- When a user creates a story, they need to give it a title to the story and write a storyline.
- Creating user can make the story public or private, if public, anyone can contribute to it, if private, the creator needs to invite specific users to contribute to it.
- Bookmark Feature : There will be a checkbox besides each thread(storyline) and title.
- If user checks the checkbox besides story title then the entire story is bookmarked or
- User can bookmark specific storyline(s) by checking checkbox besides it.