Everything was working fine until this moment I want to create a new database and I'm receiving this error
db_create.php: Missing parameter: new_db (FAQ 2.8)
Also when I was trying to export my database I also receive the following error
export.php: Missing parameter: what (FAQ 2.8) export.php: Missing parameter: export_type (FAQ 2.8)
When I looked it FAQ 2.8 from the suggested link in PHPMYADMIN
2.8 I get "Missing parameters" errors, what can I do?
Here are a few points to check:
- In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] directive empty. See also FAQ 4.7.
- Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31134.
- If you are using Hardened PHP with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another
low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number
of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly. (Thanks to Klaus
Dorninger for the hint).
- In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of ";" will cause this error. Replace it with "&;".
- If you are using Hardened-PHP, you might want to increase request limits.
- The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.
I did tried with php.ini to make sure that I've
session.save_path = "/tmp"
I'm using Mac Xserver and running with
MAMP I did tried everything to restart my server and nothing help.
Can someone please make a suggestion on the same?
My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place!