I would like to have your opinion and of course an explanation on the following.
My configuration :
mongodb version 3.4.4
1 replicaset with three identical servers( 4 cpu / 32 Go RAM under linux ubuntu v16)
1 primary and two secondaries.
- No delay in replication every thing is up ta date.
- The engine is WiredTigger.
During insertion or update time I have the following:
- Primary : vsize : 3.73 G/ res : 3.02 G
- 1st secondary : vsize : 3.28 G / res : 2.63 G
- 2nd secondary : vsize : 5.66 G / res : 5.02G
I am wondering why is there this difference between the vsize/res of the 2nd secondary and the 1st one?
I was guessing that I should see some kind of equality between them because they both support the same informations from the primary.
Any help or information will bee appreciated.