I am facing the below error :
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM' :
Reason: Failed to open the explicitly specified database.
- Reason: Failed to open the database configured in the login object while revalidating the login on the connection.
Few points here :
- Login NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM has SYSADMIN Role along with Public Role
- Default Database is Master for NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Login .
- Master DB is Online and AutoClose is False
- The Database which the login is trying to access is a temporary Database and is in Single user mode for last 15 days failing with above error.
- When I check SP_HELPDB it doesnot show the Database where as SYS.Database shows the database in name column ?
- When I tried to set MULTI_USER it says DB is already open and can have only one user at a time and database is in single user mode .
I have checked Aaron Bertrands post on login issues and found below :
Please help me what else I am missing ?
Do I need to change the default database to the database which the login is trying to access ?
Please advice .