I have to design and implement a database on the study course. I want to make sure that my scheme is correct. I've created a model company and a system which needs a database.
A little background about the database: The database is designed for the company who test applications for external clients. Let's say that the company offers performing acceptance and compatibility testing services. The workflow of the company:
- Seller (Client) requests for testing his application
- The ticket is created
- Ticket contains information about the application and what should be tested
- Test Manager decides which Tester should test the application (ticket)
- Tester reports defects to the application
- When testing is done, tester set a result
Other businesses requirements:
- Seller can requests for testing the application more than one time
- Only one tester can test the application (ticket) in one iteration
- History of testing should be collected and available
I'm not good into database designing, it's my first bigger project. So forgive me a basic mistakes :) If the diagram is not readable so I'd be glad to hear some advices how to make it pretty. Also, if someone see some weak points, please comment it.
Languages --< apps_languagesrather than what's drawn.