I am a beginner SQL DBA and I experienced a weird thing in SQL server.
- Session is in
Runningstate (not runnable, not suspended).
- CPU time is zero, or if it is not, after a while it stops growing.
- Reads\Writes\Logical Reads are zero, or if is not, after a while they stop growing as well.
- No result set that is returned.
- They will run until I kill all these sessions. (These can be days, but these queries run within 3 mins usually)
- This is static database.
- Indexes are not fragmented.
- Statistics are updated
- CPU is not under stress, used 10% only
- Memory is more than enough
- SQL Server 2016 is used
Is there any idea what can be the reason for this behaviour?
I'm very grateful for all the answers.