When I open DB settings and try to change any setting it throws an error on save:
Property DefaultLanguageName is not available for Database '[TMS-API555]'. This property may not exist for this object, or may not be retrievable due to insufficient access rights. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
It really does show empty language setting
I tried to reset language via TSQL
EXEC sp_configure 'default language', 2 ; GO RECONFIGURE ; GO
Configuration option 'default language' changed from 3 to 2. Run the RECONFIGURE statement to install.
After that it still shows empty language and throws the error on save.
ALTER AUTHORIZATION ON DATABASE::dbname TO [sa];
- I updated SQL Server 2016 to latest available version 13.0.4474.0
- Windows Server 2016
- Management Studio 14.0.17199.0
- Logged in as sysadmin
- If I create a new empty DB - there is no error and everything works