I am looking to learn SQL server - specifically T-SQL programming, writing stored procedures etc and getting familiar.
I had a look at the MS site to download SQL Server express, however it gives me the below choices. Can someone please advise which should be the correct option considering my learning goal ?
- SQL Server Express with Tools (with LocalDB, Includes the database engine and SQL Server Management Studio Express)
- SQL Server Management Studio Express (Tools only)
- SQL Server Express LocalDB (MSI installer)
- SQL Server Express with Advanced Services (contains the database engine, Express Tools, Reporting Services, and Full Text Search)
- SQL Server Express (Containing only the database engine)
These are present on below site -