I am running an MySQL server. Build a small RAID with 3 harddisks which can Write 300MB/s and this damn MySQL just don't want to speed up the writing. 10 Inserts per second is the max I have seen till now.
What is the bottleneck?!
Here are some Screenshots:
Answers to comments:
- Example table: 10 Double Columns and one Datetime, 500.000 rows (to import)
- The inserts I do are just initial data inputs like 500.000 times "insert into ... value ..."
- I tried RazorSQL which is sending 500 transactions at once, but no effect.
- It is a RAID0 with 3x2TB no-SSD-disks.
- SET GLOBAL sync_binlog = 500; results in 20.25 inserts per second.
- SET GLOBAL innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2684354560; no effect
- SET innodb_buffer_pool_instances = 4 (in mysqld.conf); setup in config file makes no effect. still instances = 1.