Is it possible to use a copy only backup when initializing a subscriber from a backup?
I've been trying it but getting all kinds of issues with:
- Trying to update records that don't exist
- Inserting records that already exist
- Created a pull publication (live server)
- Created a copy only full backup
- Restored backup on reporting server
- Created a pull subscription from backup (live server)
- Created procedures on reporting server from the result of sp_scriptpublicationcustomprocs
- Created a pull subscription on subscriber (reporting server)
Example error: The row was not found at the Subscriber when applying the replicated UPDATE command for Table '[dbo].[table]' with Primary Key(s): [table_id] = 1234
Any help would be greatly appreciated.