I have a schema (size 500 GB) in my MySQL DB and I want to make a copy of this schema to another schema in the same DB.
May I ask what is the fastest way of copying all the tables in that schema? (I am thinking about using create table select * from statement)
- There are more than 100 tables in the schema, among which the biggest one is around 250GB...
- All tables in InnoDB engine
- All table has the index built (one or multiple columns)
- The MySQL version is commercial 8.0.13
- MySQL server sits in AWS REHL EC2