I configured reporting server in a new app server for my .NET application and, since I am new, I looked at the old app server reporting service config and did the work.
So after installation, I created
- a new Reporting Server database, say db1
- a reporting Server database account, say useracc1 to connect to db1
- I see that in the datasource there is again another user account part. Should I have to create another SQL Server user account for the datasource settings or can I use the same useracc1?
- When I do user mapping for useracc1 login, should I just select db1 or should I select the actual database too?
- If I have two application server with a load balancer, do I have to create two reporting server user accounts like useracc1 and useracc2?