These are general question I would like to receive some inputs from experts with BLOB SQL Data.
- How will SQL Server Transaction Log (.ldf file) linked to SQL Server FileStream
- Is it different from general structured data processing i.e., Log Records , VLFs and write ahead Logging . I mean when the Database is with FileStream will there be any additional T Log processing ? Would like to understand more !
- What is the difference between T Log and $FSLOG ?
- If SQL Server T Log is full and out of drive space , it affects all Database Engine related transactions including FILESTREAM correct ?
- Please explain the flow of a FILESTREAM related Database engine transaction.