I'm starting to build my application database, and I'm really new to the this world, so I have a lot of doubts about my ERD and if its entity types and relationships are ok.
This is an application that calculates how much me and my friends profit in a video game and saves all the data so we can check it later. I'll explain it a bit so you can understand the ERD.
We want to save this data about every Hunt:
- Where the HUNT was (RESPAWN)
- How many people we were (1 to 4)
- The date of the HUNT
- How much everyone WASTE (Knight, Druid, Paladin, Sorcerer and the Total)
- The loot value
- The HUNT balance
- How many profit we did (each one of us)
- The amount of money everyone have to recieve (paying waste + profit -> TRANSFER)
- And if the HUNT is already paid or not
I'm already doing all the math and saving this data in a .txt file for the moment, but I want to take the next step and build a decent database, and to make sure the following diagram is ok:
Are some relationships wrong? Do you think I should add more entity types, properties, etc.?