We have one project which has Failover Cluster with two nodes and one standalone server in AlwaysON. For example:
- Node1 (ip:192.168.100.101)
- Node2 (ip:192.168.100.102) in Failover Cluster with clustered IP: 192.168.100.104
- Node3 (ip:192.168.100.103). Clustered IP:(192.168.100.104) and it's AlwaysON IP: 192.168.100.105
And now we have another project as follows (Cluster IP:192.168.200.105):
- Node1 (ip:192.168.200.101)
- Node2 (ip:192.168.200.102)
We want to add third Node3 (ip:192.168.200.103) into Project2 cluster and create AlwaysON. But don't want change Cluster IP. In Project1 we have two WFCI. Can we create with one WFCI and Clustered IP?