- I want to export all data(or rows) from all tables from given schemas let say s1, s2, s3 from oracle DB installed on unix server(U1) .
- This data has to imported on another oracle DB installed on another unix server(U2) .
- On U2 all the tables are created already, just need to import data from U1 db .
- I tried exporting for few schema using sql developer . But its a kind of manual thing and have around 20 schemas .
- And I don't want to export other objects like views, synonymn, procedure etc only data from each table .
- So, how this can be achieved using expdp, impdp command line utility ? or is there any better method ?