Using DBeaver, I'm trying to connect to my AWS ec2 instance where I've installed a MariaDB database.
I've created a new connection as:
- Connection: AWS / Maria DB
- Server Host: localhost (because I'm using ssh to connect)
- Database, Username and Password: the right ones
- Port: 3306
SSH tunnel on the connection:
- Use SSH Tunnel: checked
- Host/IP, Port and User: as suggested by the AWS documentation
- Auth: Public Key
- Private key: file .pem (the one I'm also using to connect via ssh from command line)
The connection works great at the beginning. After some minutes of inactivity if I open a table the connection stucks and I need to invalidate/reconnect to fetch the data. This process sometimes is done by DBeaver, after 15 seconds of not fetching anything, but sometimes even if I wait 2 minutes it keeps running but fetching nothing.
Is there something I'm missing in my configuration? Or some configuration on the server maybe.. I don't know..
Have you ever had this problem?