I have already installed the following:
- SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition
- SQL Server Configuration Manager
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Visual Studio Community 2019
- SQL Server Data Tools
Extensions in Visual Studio 2019:
- Microsoft Analysis Services Projects
- SQL Server Integration Services Project
Apparently, I'm supposed to see SQL Server Integration Services running under the SQL Server Services on my SQL Server Configuration Manager but I don't see such application running. I already have successfully installed the applications aforementioned.
Am I supposed to run or start something first? So that I can see it running?