0

I'm making a call to JSON based REST API from PL/SQL.

Whenever there is special character in Supplier name, UTL_HTTP.get_response gives this error:

ORA-29268: HTTP client error 400 - Bad Request

For example, if supplier name has any of these special characters - (à,À,á,Á,â,Â,ã,Ã,ä,Ä,å,æ,œ,ç,ð,ø,¿,¡,ß). then it throws error:

ORA-29268: HTTP client error 400 - Bad Request

Note: I have enabled UTL_HTTP.Set_Response_Error_Check ( enable => true ); and UTL_HTTP.Set_Detailed_Excp_Support ( enable => true );

I tried to UTL_HTTP.SET_BODY_CHARSET('UTF-8'); however still it didn't help.

My database NLS character set is UTF-8.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.