This is purely learning purpose, that which incomplete recovery type is use in which condition? And DBA is bound to choose one or can choose anyone of following Incomplete recovery type?
- Scn-based incomplete recovery.
- Time-based incomplete recovery.
- Change-based incomplete recovery.
- Cancel-based incomplete recovery.
I read oracle document and it says There may be a number of different reasons,
- Recovering a dropped table
- taking a table to a point-in-time to recover changes made by a user incorrectly.
Is there more reasons ?